Re: board meeting quasi-minutes, May 14th and 21st, 2008

<quote who="Gregory Leblanc">

> On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 2:37 AM, Luis Villa <luis tieguy org> wrote:
> > The board had meetings on the 14th and 21st to discuss a confidential
> > matter which the board hopes to disclose in the near future. No minutes
> > were taken because of the confidential nature of the meetings,
>
> No minutes were taken at all, or none will be posted for now? This seems
> like it could be a bad thing, but I'll reserve any further comment until I
> see what happens once this matter presents itself.

Notes were taken for a particular purpose, but these were not conventional
(or official) meetings of the board which required minuting. Luis brought
them up here because we felt it was important to mention that we had the
meetings, and at least one of these replaced a regular board meeting. When
the item comes to fruition, it will be raised, decided and minuted in an
official board meeting. This will be soon. :-)

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2008: Portland OR, USA           http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

                              Perl - The Movie