Re: Proposal: Desktop Search hackfest

So I noticed no one from Beagle was slated to attend, is there
interest in bringing someone from the project out? If no other beagle
guys are available, I'm completely willing to go an represent the
project, its just that I haven't  been that involved in it the past
few months.

Kevin Kubasik
http://kubasik.net/blog