GNOME Hispano Wins the Navegantes de Hoy Awards!

Hi all

	Again GNOME Hispano wins Best Initiative in Free Software Awards in the
Navegantes de HOY www.navegantesdehoy.es
	It's a prize from a great Newspaper in Extremadura, the big one for the
region. It's for all of you who make GNOME a big family and special
mention to Javier Serrador our Big translator in health problems and
that we have all the time in our memory. Thank a lot to all GNOME people
around the World and specially the GNOME Hispano guys who make it
possible.

	See you soon at Gran Canarias ;)
	Hope you enjoy

Jose Angel Diaz Diaz aka Palomo Skymix