Re: minutes of last four board meetings

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 5:21 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Dave Neary wrote:
>> I've fixed it, I think - I removed "Known:" from the end of the ACL.
>
> So, I didn't fix anything :] No rights to edit the ACL.
>
> Jeff moved the Known: to the end earlier, which should fix the problem,
> but it could also be dropped altogether and it'd be equivalent.

No, that doesn't work. (If you're still on sysadmin, there is an email
discussing the problem there, may also be discussion in your IRC log
if you were in #g-h 7-8 hours ago.) But thanks for trying.

All of these minutes should be world-readable now, at least, so
everyone should feel free to do so.

Luis