Re: Can we improve things?
- From: Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>
- To: David Bolter <dtb gnome org>
- Cc: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Can we improve things?
- Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:19:15 +0200
David Bolter wrote:
> I like this idea. I guess if we trust someone to commit code we should
> trust them not to abuse the planet... errr at least not planet-gnome
Some editorial control for planet is essential - there are already so
many feeds that the planet's become less useful - we're up to 50 or 60
posts a day.
The question is how to marry reactivity to requests and accountability
with that editorial control.
GNOME Foundation member
bolsh gnome org
] [Thread Prev