Re: Git vs SVN (was: Can we improve things?)

Hi!
   Was hard to sleep last night after i sent my last message so i must
clarify something before i attempt to answer anyone's reply:

>   You need to look at it a bit objectively. Linus says "you are stupid
> and ugly" because you truly are stupid if you prefer to use SVN or any
> centralized SCM and he clearly points out most of the reason why this
> it the honest truth.

  *I* am not calling anyone stupid, it was Linus and I only quoted.
Still i am sorry i did that, guess i just got taken away..

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali
FSF member#5124