Re: Preliminary results for Membership Vote Regarding Change to Bylaws

Hi,

Žygimantas Beručka wrote:
>> The results are:
>>         yes (125 votes)
>> 	no (22 votes)
>
> Even though I've voted yes, the voting activity level is depressing I
> must say. How many members the Foundation has currently?

Voting in referenda is generally not very high, and there was 0 debate
on this issue on the list (I did see some grumbling on IRC, but nothing
concrete), so it's hardly an initiative that's going to mobilise the troops.

I'm hopeful that there'll be more animation around the elections this year.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary