Re: GNOME dependent on Mono

2007/11/30, Richard Stallman <rms gnu org>:
> The more "cool stuff" depends on Mono, the closer we get to a
> situation where a Microsoft attack on Mono would put GNOME in a vice.
>
> If these programs are important enough to deserve the term "miss out on",
> then I think they should be written in another language.

Yeah, also all those uglier-than-lawful Perl programs!

Here's my request:

  Please don't write cool stuff in Perl since I want to run them with Python

Thanks a bunch for complying. Makes me feel all free to choose and stuff.

P.S. In my opinion, freedom should not limit even the bad choices people make

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi