Re: A question to candidates

On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 02:10 -0300, Germán Poó-Caamaño wrote:

> This is new to me. I thought this was the way the board was trying to
> delegate.

Well, more recently it has been.  But for most things that are brought
up to board, it's either not possible or not feasible to ask for help
publicly.  The issues eventually become public and go in the meetings.
So what we've been doing has been to think of one or two community
members that we think can handle it and email them.  Most of the times
this works, so that's a great thing.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/