Re: Candidacy Announcement for the 2007 GNOME Board Election: George Kraft

<quote who="George Kraft">

> > Great to see you running.  So, you are not with IBM anymore?  In that
> > case your Bio page is outdated.
>
> I still work for IBM, but I would not officially represent them with
> respect to GNOME.

No director represents their affiliation -- they're elected to represent the
GNOME Foundation membership after all -- but it must be documented (least of
all because of the maximum representation rule).

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

             "Laughter is a force for democracy." - John Cleese