Re: clarification and apology [was Re: board]

I am personally much less interested in explanations for the past than
solutions for the future, which is why I have basically nominated
myself for the role in the next board. But there may be information
I'm lacking or options I'm not seeing, and I'd obviously be eager to
hear those.

Luis