Re: bounties?

> Posting 'a beer at
next Guadec for whoever fixes bug #7' is informal enough that I think
we avoid the main issue which is the alienation of volunteers,
however, it doesn't really address the big issue which is how can
users donate and drive development of a feature they desire?

I'm more wondering about how non-Guadec-goers can get action on pet-peeve bugs.

If you're going to Guadec, you've already got the expertise or influence to make things happen.

- Mike