Re: Call for invitations to be the host of GUADEC 2008

On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 01:35 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Hubert Figuiere">
>
> > That said if there is any proposal for Canada (Montreal is IMHO a better
> > choice than Ottawa), count me in :-)
>
> Where necessary, and in this case I think it is, we should be very clear
> about GNOME's geopolitical view of the world: Quebecistan is not in Europe.

Who said Quebec is in Europe ? Being one of the biggest regions in
North America I'd think it would be hard to miss on the map,
North America wasnt on the "excluded" list last I checked, is it ?

Anyway, I dont expect to be going to any oversees FOSS related
conferences but if there was one in Canada (and I must stress
that Ottawa is one of the most boring places I've been to) then
as hub says "count me in" :)

Cheers,
                -Tristan