Re: Call for invitations to be the host of GUADEC 2008

Hi,

Sergey Udaltsov wrote:
> I think excluding NA would be reasonable as well - there are so many
> OSS conferences on the other side of the pond, please leave something
> to good old Europe:)

To me the best free software conferences around aren't in the US -
FOSDEM, aKademy, LSM, GUADEC, OLS, LCA, FOSS.IN, CeBIT, LinuxTag...

Perhaps the biggest free software business conferences are in the US
(your LinuxWorlds and OSCons of the world), but all the best community
conferences happen outside the US.

Cheers,
Dave.

--