Re: Could GNOME Foundation qualify for a MATC award?

Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le jeudi 15 mars 2007, à 10:06, David Bolter a écrit :
>> This is just a heads up in case it matters:
> Interesting.
> Do you think you could work on a nomination for the GNOME Foundation?

Last year all the Mellon awards went to university research projects or
R&D labs. I don't mean to put a dampener on things, but I think the best
chance for a realistic report is to find a projects which uses GNOME in
their research and is clearly focussed on the Mellon touchstones
(education, sciences), and partner with them.

Sorry for being a little defeatist...

Dave Neary
GNOME Foundation member
bolsh gnome org