Re: Could GNOME Foundation qualify for a MATC award?
- From: Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: David Bolter <david bolter utoronto ca>, Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Could GNOME Foundation qualify for a MATC award?
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 21:26:32 +0100
Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le jeudi 15 mars 2007, à 10:06, David Bolter a écrit :
>> This is just a heads up in case it matters:
> Do you think you could work on a nomination for the GNOME Foundation?
Last year all the Mellon awards went to university research projects or
R&D labs. I don't mean to put a dampener on things, but I think the best
chance for a realistic report is to find a projects which uses GNOME in
their research and is clearly focussed on the Mellon touchstones
(education, sciences), and partner with them.
Sorry for being a little defeatist...
GNOME Foundation member
bolsh gnome org
] [Thread Prev