Re: GNOME Foundation Board Meeting Minutes :: 7/6/07

<quote who="Lucas Rocha">

> I think it would make sense to have both conferences scheduled in way that
> it would be easier for us, GNOMErs, to attend both. But I don't think we
> should have only one merged KDE/GNOME conference. Even though we aim to
> increase the collaboration with KDE, we're still different projects, with
> different development and organization aproaches.

Personally, that is my feeling too, for philosophical and practical reasons.
For the moment though, it's just a proposal under discussion. :-)

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2007: Portland OR, USA        http://conferences.oreillynet.com/oscon/

     "One in 10 Europeans is allegedly conceived in an Ikea bed." - BBC
                                 News, 2005