Re: Report of the GNOME Project Day at foss.in/2007

On Dec 11, 2007 1:16 AM, Quim Gil <qgil gnome org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Dec 10, 2007 12:40 PM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
> <sankarshan mukhopadhyay gmail com> wrote:
>
> > At foss.in/2007, there was a GNOME Project Day. Details of the talks for
> > the GNOME Project can be found at http://foss.in/2007/schedules/
>
> Interesting report of what looks like a very interesting day! Congratulations.
>
> What you don't say is... are you going to repeat with a GNOME day in 2009?

Well, The project days are a part of FOSS.IN and the decision about project
days and their future at the event will be taken by Team FOSS.IN. Having said
that, given the success of Project days I dont see any reason why this wont
continue next year.

There might be small format changes to deal with, but thats all part and parcel
of the game.

Thanks a lot for all the help to get Gnome Project Day off the ground, the team
at FOSS.IN and all the Gnome enthusiasts in India are happy to see an active
Gnome community, I will personally push Gnome community meetups at other
Indian conferences.

p.s: I already got 4 new students looking at gnome-love bugs and 2
others looking
at nautilus!

Cheers,
Shreyas