Re: Proposal: Shift election cycle back six months

Shaun McCance a écrit :
On another note, if anybody actually has a problem with
extending this board's term (I don't, and nobody else
who's replied so far seems to), another option would
be to phase the shift in over the next two or three
years by extending those terms by three or two months.

I don't have anything against the current board, BUT extending a term after the voters cast their vote is very wrong.

Snark