Re: Proposal: Shift election cycle back six months

<quote who="Claudio Saavedra">

> If I remember correctly, that's the situation since last year, when we
> decided to switch boards with the year change. What I don't remember (and
> can't find in the rules you linked), is what was the situation before.
> When used the boards to switch before that?

Pretty sure it's worked the same way since 2001 (in 2000, it was a bit more
than a month earlier) though I have half a memory of what you've mentioned,
and don't know why it's not ringing any bells. Clearly getting old. :-)

  http://foundation.gnome.org/elections/2001/rules.html
  http://foundation.gnome.org/elections/2000/rules.html

- Jeff

--
Open Source in Mobile 2007: Madrid, Spain     http://www.osimconference.com/

  "NASCAR is not race per se. It's just a contest about who can turn left
                            the best." - Unknown