Re: Proposal: Shift election cycle back six months

On Tue, 2007-08-07 at 22:21 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Currently the GNOME election process runs from November to December,
> and the
> new Board starts in January. GUADEC has traditionally been in June and
> July.

If I remember correctly, that's the situation since last year, when we
decided to switch boards with the year change. What I don't remember
(and can't find in the rules you linked), is what was the situation
before. When used the boards to switch before that?

I'm just asking out of curiosity. I also agree with your proposal.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>