Re: Questions

On 11/28/06, Dave Neary <dneary free fr> wrote:

[...]

This is now the fourth "please answer my questions" mail which has come
to the list - the idea of "Questions for the candidates" is to avoid
making people socially responsible for individual questions - I really
don't mind, but I would have preferred that the "questions for
candidates" be announced here, and then be sent, rather than having to
accumulate questions like this.

Oh, sorry. Please disregard my questions.
I've been only following foundation-announce lately and must have
missed the instructions about questions, so there were any.

Best,
Rob