Re: GNOME and the free software movement

Sáb, 2006-11-25 às 22:51 +0000, Joachim Noreiko escreveu:
> Freedoms that you can't exercise are meaningless.

This doesn't stand to reality:
	I'm not a journalist, yet freedom of press is not meaningless!

Freedom for you to study and adapt the code doesn't mean you have to do
it your self, you could pay someone technically apt to do it, or
convince someone to do it for free.

This is just a way to show you how misguided your reasoning was.

Rui

+ So let's do it...?