Re: multi-culti board

Alvaro Lopez Ortega wrote:
Quim Gil wrote:

How nice would be to have Asian, American and African candidates!

  I suppose it would be fair enough.. but how nice would be to have
  blonde, chestnut and ginger candidates? eh? :-)

  What I mean is that, IMO, what really matters is that board people
  share a common interest in GNOME.. besides their nationality, eyes
  or hair colour.

I think idea is to sure everyone knows they are welcome to participate and yes interest in GNOME is paramount!

cheers,
David