Re: Board Member Application Mini-HOWTO

Quim Gil wrote:
Again, the bottom line should be that a GNOME member shouldn't stop from
running for election because of money. A potential candidate is having
precisely this concern now, this is why I'm insisting.

PS: The solution might be as simple as calling the board member(s)
needing funded calls.

Back In The Olden Days, when I was initially asked to be on the release team, I worried (as a student) about the cost of the conference calls. Not saying that reimbursement isn't a good idea, but pre-paid international call cards pretty much solved the problem for me, as international calls then become ridiculously cheap.

--
Andrew