Re: Research groups and the GNOME project

On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 21:20 -0500, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 16:44 +0000, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
>
> > Right now I am working in the University Rey Juan Carlos and we are
> > working hard researching how free software is developed.
>
> By the way, I can vouch for the extreme jaw-dropping coolness of the
> work of �varo and his group.  Their research results have been *really*
> interesting!

Like Alan Horkan already mentioned, people (ie. developers) are losing
interest in filling in surveys or otherwise helping FOSS "research".
Perhaps you can point us to the results that you have found interesting?

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Dan Bern, "New American Language"