Re: Research groups and the GNOME project

Hi Alvaro,

I have also been working on understanding Free Software and the open
development model of working for some years, at the Center for
Activity Theory and Developmental Work Research[1] in Helsinki,
Finland. Most of my data consists of public data on the GNOME project
(mailing list archives, Bugzilla, lurking on well-known IRC channels,
etc.) We should definitely be in touch; some of my work may be of
interest to you already, and vice versa :)