Re: Boilerplate trademark agreement for commercial exploitation

Hi,

I was under the impression that I had sent this to the list a long time
ago, but I can't find it in the archives, so here, for archival
purposes, is the merchandising trademark agreement in .odt - all
comments, as usual, are welcome.

I'll take the opportunity to thank Dom Lachowitz, who has agreed to take
over maintaining the document - I bow to his superior knowledge, and
thank him very much for reminding us last week that we should be
delegating more ;-)

Cheers,
Dave.

--