Re: Code Of Conduct

Ar Tue, May 30, 2006 at 01:04:43PM +0200, ysgrifennodd Murray Cumming:
> I don't think we need a whole organisation to police it. At the least, it
> should just be how we expect people to behave on mailing lists and IRC and
> it could be up to the administrator of that list or channel to decide
> whether somone's conduct is unacceptable. But maybe some people would be
> reassured by the existence of some group that they could go to in extreme
> circumstances.
>
> Here's a simple start:
> http://live.gnome.org/CodeOfConduct
>
> What do you think? What else would you like to see there?

I think this is a long-overdue thing to do.

I also think that there is no fun being part of a "community" which is
actually arguing the toss on whether "we think people should be courteous
to each other within this community" is a good thing or not.

Telsa