Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2006/Feb/15
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2006/Feb/15
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:40:04 +0100
Le mercredi 22 f�ier 2006 �2:12 +0100, Rodrigo Moya a �it :
> On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 14:24 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> > Axis Inform�ca
> > ================
> > * We are fine with giving them permission to sell products with the
> > GNOME Logo.
> does this mean we can give them the 'go ahead' for adding the products
> to their site?
> > * Need to find the contract that we got Killermundi to sign, so that
> > we can use the same contract for Axis Inform�ca.
> we didn't sign anything, should we?
It's a bit surprising since we have this in the trademark usage
guidelines: "Do not use GNOME logos unless you have explicit written
permission to do so."
We should probably fix this :-)
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�
] [Thread Prev