Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2006/Feb/15

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 14:24 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> Axis Informática
> ================
>
> * We are fine with giving them permission to sell products with the
>   GNOME Logo.

does this mean we can give them the 'go ahead' for adding the products
to their site?

> * Need to find the contract that we got Killermundi to sign, so that
>   we can use the same contract for Axis Informática.

we didn't sign anything, should we?

> * Let's give the cut to GNOME Hispano; this is a good way to fund
>   local groups.

yes, it's indeed a good way. It seems Killermundi is getting a lot of requests for t-shirts.
And the money we'll get from there will be used, probably, to send
Spanish-speaking people to GUADEC (specially from Latin America).
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>