Re: Why no press releases about new AB members?

The initial reason was that we had to write like a good press release,
which never came because of shortage of resources (we need more
writers in the so called marketing-private list).

Maybe we could just prioritize the fact of making annoucements on time
over perfect writing style.

Coincidentally, this was announced today in the neighbourhood:
http://dot.kde.org/1165921618/

No big deal in terms of writing, but it does the informative job.