Best of luck to all candidates in the election

Best of luck to all candidates in the election.

Hard luck to the person from Red Hat who cannot win -  due to the limit
of two people sharing the same affilation - but sincere thanks for
being willing to go forward and contest the election.

The first past the post voting system confuses me as always and I must
admit I did not use full 7 votes so as to slightly improve the chances of
those I did vote for.  I was reluctant to vote for some of the really good
developers, it is always difficult to choose the people you know will
do great things for Gnome no matter what.

Again best of luck and thanks to all for taking part and thanks to the
election team for running things.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/