Re: Substituting "Linux" with "GNU/Linux" or "GNU"

Don't think I ever saw a post with viewcvs links or similar so I just
want to say I hope any mention of linux or gnu/linux in our
documentation is to mention it as an example of a kernel/operating
system on which GNOME runs. If its ever used in our docs as a
description of the system etc., it should be be considered a bug and
changed as we could very well be running GNOME on Solaris or FreeBSD for
example. Didn't check but I think that exact point is also mentioned in
our documentation guidelines.

Christian