Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 Sep 28
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: foundation-list gnome org
- Cc: elections gnome org
- Subject: Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 Sep 28
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:43:39 +0200
Le jeudi 29 septembre 2005 �0:56 -0400, Daniel Veillard a �it :
> ACTION: Owen to add a section on things the foundation should do once it
> has the money
> - done it's on the foundation board page
Is this private or public? :-) I can't find the page anywhere, but this
might be private (which is totally understandable).
> New Action:
> ACTION: Murray to go over the trademark agreement page and fix the
> "dandling" links to the logo
> ACTION: Murray to provide a simpler english explanation of the
> trademark agreement meaning
This will be a great thing to have! Thanks a lot!
> ACTION: Owen check with the Election commitee for membership reminders
It's definitely planned. We're trying to move the membership database
away from a plain text file before doing this, though. And this is
taking more time than expected (due to my lack of time). The reminders
will be sent before mid-October, even if the new membership database is
> * Elections
> - anything we need to do to make sure everything work smoothly ?
Propositions to make the elections smoother than ever are of course
As for me, I'd like the elections committee to announce the elections
timeline sooner (at least mid-September), but it's already too late for
this year :/ (and I can't blame anyone except me).
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�
] [Thread Prev