Re: Petition for referendum

Hi Dave,
	All this seems to be taking quite a bit of energy. The topic has been
discussed at length, for some time now. If no consensus has been
reached, perhaps its just time to move on?

	It seems to me that reducing the board size is being made out to be
some panacea for improving the board's (and foundation's) effectiveness.
Personally, I doubt that it will have much effect either way, but I
don't doubt that all this energy could have been better spent.

Good Luck,
Mark.