Petition for referendum

Hi,

I would like to propose reducing board size to 7 people. The board do not want to decide on this reduction, but will respect the decision of the membership by referendum.

However, the board didn't agree on even having a referendum this evening (this is the problem which reducing board size will fix).

To have a referendum, I will need roughly 30 signatories. For the purpose of gathering them, I've created a wiki page in lgo (perhaps an abuse of its intention, but hopefully it'll be short-lived) at http://live.gnome.org/BoardSizePetition

If you would like this issue to be debated, and decided, by the foundation membership, please add your name to the page.

http://live.gnome.org/BoardSizePetition

Cheers,
Dave.

--