Re: poor man's SWOT analysis of GUADEC

On Llu, 2005-09-12 at 17:28 +0200, Anne Østergaard wrote:
> > Interest from others in building desktop conferences up (eg with OLS)
>
> Alan do you mean OttawaLinuxSymposium?

The very same but with spaces between the words (TooMuchWikiIsBadForYou)

> I think desktop conferences are coming up soon both locally and
> globally.

Yes - and desktop tracks at other conferences. That may help GNOME in
that it will be less neccessary to organise entire conferences. It also
helps because bored politicians and business types can visit GNOME and
then go and enjoy the business track at a more general conference.

Alan