Re: GNOME trademark guidelines and user group agreement

On Sel, 2005-08-30 at 20:19 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> feedback from the GNOME community. If you need permission to use the
> GNOME trademarks in other ways or have other questions, please contact
> licensing gnome org

http://foundation.gnome.org/licensing/usergroup/
in 2.c:
You may not modify, create derivative works or make any use of the
Licensed Works other than as expressly permitted by this License;

Does it mean we can't use our own logo derived from GNOME's logo?
http://id.gnome.org/wp-content/themes/idgnome/images/logo.png