Re: Number of valid nominees [Was: Advisory referendum, not decision [Was: Beginning of the 2005 GNOME Foundation elections]]

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 07:10:29PM -0300, Germán Poó Caamaño wrote:
> El jue, 17-11-2005 a las 15:09 -0500, Dominic Lachowicz escribió:
> > Hi Dave,
> >
> > > I count 12: Jeff, Federico, Behdad, German, Christian, Vincent, Luis,
> > > Jonathan, Bastien, Anne, Quim, Dave (me)
> >
> > Only 8 have sent any mail to foundation-announce, which is required by
> > the election's rules. So Jeff's, Anne's, German's, and Luis'
> > candidicies appear to be either invalid or incomplete by the
> > foundation's rules. Or perhaps they are blocked by some mailing-list
> > admin bot.
> >
> > http://foundation.gnome.org/elections/2005/rules.html
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/2005-November/thread.html
> >
> > Otherwise, thanks for clearing that up.
>
> You can see the archives of foundation-list for those statements that
> were send to both lists.  For instance:
>
> Anne sent it to both lists according to:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2005-November/msg00028.html
>
> Luis has written that he sent to both lists.
>
> (I don't know which is the statement valid for Jeff).
>
> And I sent it to both lists according to:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2005-November/msg00039.html
>
> So, I guess the announcements are still waiting for approval on
> foundation-announce list.

  No, they were discarded by the SPAM cleanup bot. It is my fault, see my
other post, the candidacy should still be considered valid, I take the
blame for that, sorry about this !

Daniel