Candidacy announcement

Name: Germán Poó-Caamaño
E-mail address: gpoo gnome org
Affiliation: Universidad del Bío-Bío

I am announcing my candidacy for the board of directors of GNOME
Foundation.

I would like to contribute to the board giving more transparency
about its internal process as much as possible.

Also, I would like to contribute defining and promoting
differents teams, looking for the same success than has
been reached by teams as release, membership, etc.

I'm convinced that can advance and get more contributors
if we can keep the things simple and clear, and I will go
for that.

I am chilean who has done advocacy for a long time, also
for Free Software, Linux and, specially, GNOME.

--
Germán Poó Caamaño
http://www.ubiobio.cl/~gpoo/