[Fwd: "The future of the Patent System" by the Danish Board of Technology - report about to be published]

The patent situation in Europe is very interesting to follow these days.

During GUADEC in Stuttgart on May 31st 2005 you will get the latest
update! http://2005.guadec.org/schedule/

Both the shift in the positions in some of the national parliaments in
Europe and the outcome of the treatment in the European Parliament is of
great importance to the society, the software development and the future
terms for innovation on the global software market.

The Danish Parliament is about to give a new mandate the the Danish
Government.

The question is if this neutral report from the The Danish Board of
Technology will be able to make a difference?

You can find out for yourself:
The report will be published in 1-2 weeks time in English and in Danish
for you to study.(Read more about the report belove.)

I will mail you again when the report is out.

Kind regards

Anne Østergaard