Re: GNOME Desktop Usability Survey

<quote who="Telsa Gwynne">

> I am not sure that this is quite what we meant. But at Guadec I remember a
> couple of us were discussing the possibility of a research gnome org sort
> of mailing list.

> I haven't explained this very well. The only other person I remember in
> the conversation was Jeff Waugh. Jeff, do you remember this?

Yeah, although I worry that it's yet-another-mailing-list, and will not have
a broad sample of people. I think foundation-list is a pretty reasonable all
of project contact point, so queries can be directed to the right people.

Much better than joining and mailing every single GNOME mailing list, willy
nilly.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
UbuntuDownUnder: April 25th-30th                      http://www.ubuntu.com/

       "Microsoft treats security vulnerabilities as public relations
                        problems." - Bruce Schneier