Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 Mar 23

Hi there,

>    ACTION: Dave to start looking for vendors to host the GNOME online shop
>       => long term ACTION, ongoing

  I'm pleased to tell you that in Germany we've been successfully
cooperating with Open Source Factory GmbH [1]. They have been so kind to
produce a small series of shirts for free to get some GNOME people
dressed in a more professional look [2] (the back contains an over 30cm
large GNOME Foot).

  Open Source Factory already cooperated with several projects and has
got big customers such as Linuxland (Christian, correct me if I'm
wrong). My experiences have been very good and we have already checked
out whether it's possible to cooperate at least on a local level (read:
in Germany), but cooperating on a broader front would be great too.

  So, Christian, I finally came up to introduce you to the foundation
people, the rest is yours :)

[1] http://www.opensourcefactory.com/index.phtml?lang=US
[2] http://www.blaubeermuffin.de/images/CIMG0051.JPG

Regards,