Re: using GNOME foot-logo for business card

On Wed, 2005-16-03 at 10:33 -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Something we might want to consider is a "hacker card" - create
> a standard template that any GNOME foundation member could use to
> create a business card for themselves, with the gnome logo and their
> email address.

I did a few designs up over the weekend and posted them to the marketing
section of the wiki (also They're not perfect, but
could be a good starting point for someone who has some artistic talent.

I'd imagine the GNOME logo would have to be replaced by one with a (tm)
or something, after the usage issues are resolved, but I think that a
standard card template that foundation members could use as a
representative of the foundation is a good idea.

There are some generic cards there that don't mention the foundation,
but I would assume that anyone who wanted to represent GNOME would also
want to join and represent the foundation, so those designs could be
dropped or altered.

CEOS 2005: May 12-13
Halifax, NS, Canada