Re: Formation of Gnome-user-foundation

On Llu, 2005-03-14 at 13:11, Daniel Veillard wrote:

>     "If you have a high level of income, then your bugs matters"
>     "If you are part of our club, then your bugs matters"

IMHO Its just a variant on the bounties. If Novell can do bounties why
can't 50 users get together and issue a bounty on a matter that annoys
them. Is it any different to a business saying to Red Hat or Novell "We
need XYZ then we could do 5000 desktops."

I agree it shouldn't control development or dictate to volunteers what
feature to add but providing it is seperated clearly (as with any other
user group) then is there a problem ?

Alan