Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 Mar 9

Anne Østergaard wrote:

On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 22:40 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Daniel Veillard">

  ACTION: Dave to start looking for vendors to host the GNOME online shop
How did e-flow go? (Or MozSource if that's what they are now.) I asked Tim
to follow this up when I was on last year's board. They seemed very good,
very professional, and have done a great job for the Mozilla Foundation. I
am somewhat surprised that it's not going already - they were very open to
helping us.

  - Tim to ask the lawyers about possible need for a disclaimer somewhere
    on planet.gnome.org.
Do we need to talk to the lawyers for this? I have no problem putting a
disclaimer on the site at all.

How about "'Planet.GNOME.org' is an open forum for discussion and debate regarding topics of interest to the GNOME project. Content posted here is the opinion and responsibility of the individual poster, and does not necessarily represent the opinion or policy of the GNOME Foundation"

The" Planet.GNOME.org" is a free debate forum where each individual or
sender is responsible for his/her own postings and opinions.

Anne