Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 Mar 9

<quote who="Bill Haneman">

> How about "'Planet.GNOME.org' is an open forum for discussion and debate
> regarding topics of interest to the GNOME project.  Content posted here is
> the opinion and responsibility of the individual poster, and does not
> necessarily represent the opinion or policy of the GNOME Foundation"

I put the following at the bottom of the page the other day:

  "Blog entries aggregated on this page are owned by, and represent the
  opinion of the author."

It would be nice to avoid crippling verbosity.

- Jeff

--
UbuntuDownUnder: April 25th-30th                      http://www.ubuntu.com/

                 "No shit, sherlock holmes com " - Mr. Bad