GNOME Member card

Here is the first "official" design for our GNOME Members' address card.
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMemberCard

Thanks to James Bowes for the Inkscape work.

Feel free to suggest new designs (under a free license please) or to use
the GNOME Member logo on your own designs. I guess that we'll update
this official design occassionaly.

Please remember, this is not a commercial business card. We can't allow
people to use the trademarked GNOME logo on their business cards without
explicit permission from the GNOME Foundation.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com