results of the draw for PhD research-thanks for participating in my study

Dear all,

First of all I would like to thank you for participating in my Social Network Analysis study. The response rate was great. I have received a total of 197 replies, which amounts to 59% of members of the Gnome Foundation. This will help me build quite a comprehensive picture of the network :) As promised, results will be posted on the web in due time.

Secondly, I would like to announce that the contributor who won the 75$ gift certificate (43 GBP) from amazon.co.uk is Damon Chaplin. Enjoy.

All the best,
Evangelia

Evangelia Berdou, BA Hons, MSc
PhD Candidate
Dept. of Media and Communications-Media lse
Houghton Street
London W2A 2AE