Re: gnome-logos package
- From: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Ray Strode <halfline gmail com>, foundation-list gnome org, Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- Subject: Re: gnome-logos package
- Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 22:50:27 -0500
On 12/17/05, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-12-17 at 18:30 +0000, Alan Cox wrote:
> > Having a logo for a program which is a
> > "gnome program" and for "gnome developer" ought to be doable given the
> > right definition, and "foundation member" is definitely one that can be
> > done today as the foundation has a defined membership.
> We already have a GNOME member logo, or that start of one.
> There's also discussion in the wiki about (probably self-policing)
> certification requirements, though I think it's unnecessarily
The requirements for each and the process for each would have to be
formalized if we wanted to go this route, at least under US law.
] [Thread Prev